This is the website of the BMW Motorrad Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike. Some of our members have produced a TV series - "Look What You're Missing" that is all about adventure bike riding.
- LADIES TRAINING/WORKSHOP: 28 Aug 2016 (POSTPONED)(Event)(Now)
- Road Sea to Ski Tour : N Cape, OFS, KZN, E Cape :10-20 Sep(Newsletter issue)(13 days)
- SPRING Off-Road Karoo Weekend:10,11 Sept 2016 - Blesfontein (Newsletter issue)(13 days)
- PACKING A BIKE FOR AN OFF TAR ADVENTURE: Wednesday 14th September 2016(Newsletter issue)(17 days)
- “Off Road” Tour : Lesotho & The East Cape Drakensberg : 8th to 19th Oct 2016(Newsletter issue)(41 days)
- Off Road Camping Weekend: 22, 23 Oct(Event)(55 days)
New forum topics
- Thanks a million gents!
47 min 6 sec ago
- Having read this report again
52 min ago
- There's the two that are
1 hour 31 min ago
- To Q and Tarryn: There is
1 hour 46 min ago
- Thanks! If I did that, I'd
1 hour 50 min ago
- Jandre = 57 Florence Street
2 hours 6 min ago
- Thanks JP for the quick
2 hours 14 min ago
- Jandre Koekemoer or Alf
2 hours 28 min ago
- "Cruise is now 120/4000 rpm
2 hours 58 min ago
Do you have any
4 hours 6 min ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorrad Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorrad Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.