This is the website of the BMW Motorrad Club of the Western Cape, South Africa. If you are in the Western Cape and own or desire a BMW Motorcycle, please feel free to register as a user on our site. You will find a friendly and helpful bunch of enthusiasts here.
If you are new or returning to biking after a hiatus, read about how to survive your first year on the bike. Some of our members have produced a TV series - "Look What You're Missing" that is all about adventure bike riding.
- Oudtshoorn Tour - 30 Sept to 2 Oct 2016(Newsletter issue)(Now)
- Blessing of the Biker (Event)(7 days)
- “Off Road” Tour : Lesotho & The East Cape Drakensberg : 8th to 19th Oct 2016(Newsletter issue)(7 days)
- Club Breakfast ride(Event)(8 days)
- MOTORCYCLE MOUNTED EVENT MARSHAL TRAINING Wed 12 Oct(Event)(11 days)
- Ordering will close : BMW MCC Reflective safety jackets(Event)(15 days)
- Relaxed gravel overnight camping trip 22-23 October(Event)(21 days)
- Breakfast ride(Event)(29 days)
New forum topics
- Definitely. I agree. In my
2 hours 48 min ago
- Thanks David.
2 hours 49 min ago
- So it was not the "committee"
5 hours 37 min ago
- Would be happy to help. John
5 hours 38 min ago
- Dear All
Mea Culpa! I was
8 hours 32 min ago
- Kevin, you can ask the call
10 hours 17 min ago
- Hi Kevin
I agree with you
10 hours 54 min ago
- I fully agree.
13 hours 2 min ago
I am willing and
1 day 15 min ago
- Hi Andy , please put my name
1 day 1 hour ago
Motorsport is inherently dangerous. As per paragraph 9 of the club constitution, the club shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or death of any member or guest, howsoever arising.
The BMW Motorrad Club Cape cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for any actions or decisions you make as a result of the information posted on this site. Although this site is enabled and used by the BMW Motorrad Club Cape, posts are made by members, non-members, advertisers and guests and none of it is vetted by the club before posting. This is the internet and Africa - you are responsible for yourself.